Tankless Water Heaters
- Energy is saved due to conduction via storage tank
- Water isn’t heated all day, instead only when needed
- Requires less space
- 50% longer life-expectancy than a conventional water heater
- Unit may be placed near the main showers or sinks to shorten the wait time for hot water to reach the faucet
- Results in large energy savings for a household of 1-2 people
- Increased energy efficiency is better for the environment in several ways and is better for the wallet as well.
- Currently eligible for a 10% federal tax credit on the total cost including installation.