Want clean, quiet, comfortable heat? You can have it with Mann's radiant floor heating systems.
Radiant floor heating circulates hot water through tubing in the structure’s floor to provide the ultimate in heating comfort. Radiant heating systems have been popular in Europe and America for decades, due to its comfort and energy efficient features.
Forced-air heating unevenly distributes the heat around the room with the majority of the heat residing close to the ceiling. The air becomes dry as all moisture is drawn out of the house.
Radiant heat keeps the heat where people want it most, where they walk and sit.
Furniture can be placed throughout the room without worry about blocking vents.
Radiant floor heating technology:
- is compatible with any type of structure or floor covering
- can be connected to any kind of heat source
- may be expanded to include snow melting heat for sidewalks and driveways
- comes with a 30 year warranty
- is quiet, no noisy motors or fans
- can reduce energy bills by 20% to 40%
- helps keep household air free of pollutants and allergens
- is especially energy efficient when combined with solar panels